Monday, May 14, 2012

Hrm.

I doubt I actually still have any readers at this point, since the entire Blogger website has been updated since I last logged in.  But for the one random person who may still be checking this, I am still alive.  :)  Just very busy, a little stressed, and don't have very much exciting stuff to blog about.  We're pretty boring people actually.

But I have an idea to still utilize this little website instead of just give up on it.  My plan is to start making posts connected to my Pinterest.  I have a whole board of picture I uploaded of things I've actually done that don't actually link to anything.  So I'm going to start there.  I'll probably even add what you might call a review of the things of done, whether they worked or fell apart and so on.  And probably continue if I ever have time to do anything crafty ever again.

So that's that.  We may have some excitement over the summer to read about also, but for now when I find myself with free time and the urge to not feel lazy, that is my plan for this blog.  Maybe my readers will slowly trickle back to me.  :)  All, what like 6 of you?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment