Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is it just me?

Am I the only one that has a low tolerance for stupid?

It just absolutely bugs me.

I mean, really, where do people hide their common sense these days? Why is it so difficult? I mean, there are lists and charts and diagrams with the correct procedures. It shouldn't take too many brain cells to follow these guidelines.

But seriously, am I the only one bothered by this? Are Americans in this generation really losing that much intelligence and common sense? And if so, shouldn't we all be extremely worried about this?

It really makes for a miserable work day. And it puts me in a bad mood. I have a very very low tolerance for stupid. And what makes it worse is when people don't even try to stop being stupid. Six hours of high levels of stupid puts me in a really bad state of mind. And I don't like it. Ugh!

Ok, rant over. Glad I don't work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment