Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are you sick of me yet?

I know I haven't been a very consistent blogger since I started this little blog. So much so in fact that I just noticed yesterday that my template has disappeared. Oops! I'll try to get on that. :) So I know it's probably been really strange that I've posted so much in the last couple weeks, but there are just periods where I don't want to share things, and then all the sudden I go through a phase where life is so crazy that I have to type it all to start making sense of everything. This has definitely been one of those times! But I have to say, I have a wonderful support group in the friends that I have. And I haven't been taking as full advantage of that as I should, which I really regret now that we're leaving tomorrow. But I know they're not really going anywhere, it'll just be a little more long distance now (some longer than others). So spending last night with four Godly women who are so dear to me, was a great way for me to stop and refocus and realize that everything is going pretty okay right now and it really helped me to refresh and get everything accomplished today that I needed to. So, ladies, thank you. You mean so much to me, all of you, and all for unique reasons. And that's all I'm going to say about that because I'm tearing up now and I really don't have time for that. :)

Anyway. Since I have been posting so frequently lately I really don't have anything new to share. But I was just having one of those moments where I was feeling very stressed and chaotic and overwhelmed. I just needed to stop and be still for a few minutes. So I thought I would post one last blog from the home where we've spent the last ten months and kind of set all of this "old" behind me. That way I can take tomorrow to focus on all the "new" and keep my head on straight. I was very close to breaking down several times of the last few days, so I know it's coming eventually. But while trying to load the U-Haul or unload the U-Haul or drive down to Round Rock or during my interview Tuesday is not the time. And sitting here taking a moment to lay to rest (so to speak) all the bad we've dealt with in the last year and a half is what's going to keep me in control until I have time to have a melt down over all the good we are leaving behind here in Fort Worth. And then when I'm done with that I can put my full attention on getting my fair share of all the good that is bound to be coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment