Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A few additions....

I knew I would think of more pros and cons of moving. I was right.

Cons:
-We have to leave FOTP Haslet. This church has been great and I have loved every minute of serving with them. I will really miss it.
-My shoe selection is being cut in half. Mom and I wear the same size shoe, so I've had twice the shoes to pick from since we've been here. Unfortunately, Karen and I do not, so I loose half my shoe choices.

Pros:
-I get the channels back that Dad just canceled.
-There are a ton more fun things to do around town, you know, since there's actually a town.

I'm beginning to realize that this is actually happening, the closer it comes. I typed up my official notice to my manager at Payless here. He already knows I'm leaving, but just in case I don't get a transfer (which I'm beginning to think isn't likely) I want everything to be official. And James has an interview Monday with the LifeWay in Austin. At least that piece of the plan is working. I'm starting to freak out just a little. I'm worried that this isn't going to work out any better than when we moved here, and that really scares me. But, I'm trusting that since no doors, or windows, or tiny little cracks have opened up for us here, that something will have to open up there. Anyway, we really appreciate any thoughts or prayers or leads you could send our way. :) We sure could use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment