Sunday, January 24, 2010

More wishful thinking....

I know it's been a few days since I posted, but I've had some personal stuff going on at home that took priority. I don't have anything real exciting to post about, but as I've been sitting around the last few days I've done some more fantasy window internet shopping. So, I thought I'd post some more of the pretty things I've found for everyone to look at and be happy!

This dress is too cute. It's BCBG Maxazria.
And these shoes are almost exactly like the ones she has on. They're from Forever 21.

This dress is also BCBG Maxazria, and I think it's gorgeous!
And I personally think these Steve Madden shoes go much better than hers!

And I just couldn't resist a cute bag!! This is a Franco Sarto, listed on Zappos.

No comments:

Post a Comment