Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A new hobby. Oops.

So....today I kind of found a new hobby that may eventually get me in trouble when/if I ever have money. I dubbed it "fantasy shopping." I was partially inspired by this blog that I found that my friend Tori follows. I love looking at it, because she always has really cool stuff she's found and her outfits look so good even though I'd be too scared that I would look ridiculous to wear them. But I was also partially inspired by the rerun of "What Not to Wear" that I was watching this morning (again, too much TV, I know) where I saw Stacy London wearing THE CUTEST yellow heels! So this combination spawned my brilliant idea to get some retail therapy without actually spending any money (since there's none to spend anyway). So I just kind of floated around on the internet for a while, and ended up with a bookmark folder titled "fantasy shopping." Most of these things I wouldn't ever actually buy for various reasons, but in my dreams they would all be in my closet and I would love them and they would have a good home!! So, I'll share some of my favorites that I found......and I'll stop using the word "so."



This dress from Macy's.

Definitely with this bracelet from Express in yellow. And of course these yellow earrings, also from Express.

With these super cute black shoes listed on Amazon, which also come in red!!


And this super cute little bag for a pop of another color!! It's posted here, and comes in yellow and white, too.

And, I got a little distracted by pretty shoes. I'm a sucker for shoes, and I love when they are unique and funky! I don't usually buy heels, because I don't wear them when I go out with my husband (since we're about the same height). But I loooooove me some shoes! Like these......


















Ok, I'm done for today. But I'm sure this new "hobby" will catch my attention again soon. Plus, that was not all of the bookmarks I got today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment