Saturday, December 1, 2012

Capturing December: Day 1

Saw this on Pinterest today.
  [December%2520Photo%2520a%2520day%2520Challenge%2520copy%255B9%255D.jpg] 

I thought it looked like fun.  I also thought my family and friends might enjoying seeing more pictures on my Facebook now that we're out here in Mississippi all alone.  I also thought it might get me back in the habit of blogging regularly, because they'd be short, simple, quick entries.  And I feel like I could never take enough pictures.  (I get that from my parents I think ;)

So....Day 1. Your view today.


 Not a great picture, as it was with my phone from the car.  But this was my view this evening as we were out Christmas shopping.  Every once in a while, even though sometimes it's a little out of the way, James will drive me down the beach.  I love it!  It always puts me in a good mood to see the beautiful beach we live on.  Things may be rough some days, and we may be just a bit homesick.  But living on the beach isn't all bad.  It's pretty gorgeous.  And calming.  It always helps me put things in perspective a little.  Life can't be all bad with a beautiful beach five minutes away.  And I keep hoping "our beach" will draw our family out to visit some.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment