Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5: Joyous

So yeah I cheated and switched day 4 and 5.  Meh, whatever.  I'm still doing every day, and haven't broken my streak yet!  Take that, doubters!  I didn't blog about yesterday, it just being the temperature and all.  Figured that was pretty self-explanatory.

But on to today!  I got my hair cut!  And I got to go to a real salon, instead of the beauty school or some cheap place like MasterCuts in the mall or whatever.  Plus I had a recommendation from my assistant, so I had a lot more trust in this girl than anywhere I've gone probably in the last 5 years.  So, I took in a picture from Pinterest that I loved at first sight.  And she was awesome!  And I love it!!  And I am so happy I did it!  :D

  



Ok, now for a bonus.  I really wanted to use Twila yesterday for joyous but she wouldn't cooperate.  We recently discovered a spot on her back that we can scratch to make her lick her lips.  And I personally think it's hilarious!!  It cracks me up every time!  It's just so cute and weird and random, which if you know Twila, is her to a T!  So, that's why I switched the days and here's what you missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment