Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 9 & 10

Day 9: Something you're reading

Photo: Day 9: something you're reading.

My kiddos did this Friday when I was out. My assistant must have told them to ask questions, not for things. :-)  they're pretty cute. I may try to have Santa answer them. ;-)
 I had to go to training of Friday.  I had left this paper for my assistant and told her if she really needed something for them to do after their test they could write letters to Santa.  (I had left other work, but I left this option instead of their writing journals.  Sometimes they get sick of those.)  Anyway, they were stacked up with their tests when I swung by to grab them Friday after training to grade this weekend. So I brought them home to read.  Well, turns out she told them that Santa already pretty much knows what kind of toys they want, but she thought they had plenty of questions for/about Santa.  So that's exactly what they wrote.  They were pretty stinkin' cute.  And I thought I may just try to get Santa to answer some.  :)  I told them this morning that I thought they had great questions, and I had mailed their letters to Santa, and that maybe sometime this week he'd have time to answer us!  ;)

Day 10: Wrapping paper

Pretty self-explanatory on this one.  Our gifts are bought and wrapped.  Just sitting in our living room waiting to drive to Texas.  The countdown in on!

No comments:

Post a Comment